This post may contain affiliate links. For more information visit our disclosure page
Do you want to pass your HiSET Exam with good marks? The books we have listed here are the best HiSET Exam Prep books will help you to achieve your goal with ease.
Develop the same academic knowledge and skills as a high school graduate is necessary to pass the HiSET (High School Equivalency Test). These books not only help you pass the exam but also develop similar skills and knowledge inside you.
Best HiSET Exam Prep Books You Should Read
These are the 5 best HiSET Exam Prep books which we would like to recommend you to read in order to pass the examination in the first try.
Many test takers have taken benefited from this compilation to score better in the HiSET Exam, hope you do too!
The Test Prep Books HiSET practice test questions are each followed by detailed answer explanations. If you miss a question, it’s important that you are able to understand the nature of your mistake and how to avoid making it again in the future. The answer explanations will help you to learn from your mistakes and overcome them.
Are you a bad test taker?
Use your time wisely with the latest test-taking strategies. Don’t settle for just learning what is on the test. Learn how to be successful with that knowledge.
Understanding the latest test-taking strategies is essential to preparing you for what you will expect on the exam. A test taker has to not only understand the material that is being covered on the test, but also must be familiar with the strategies that are necessary to properly utilize the time provided and get through the test without making any avoidable errors.
HiSET Preparation Book: HiSET Study Book & Practice Exam Questions for the High School Equivalency Test has drilled down the top test-taking tips. This will help you save time and avoid making common mistakes on test day.
This comprehensive study guide includes:
- Quick Overview: Find out what’s inside this guide!
- Test-Taking Strategies: Learn the best tips to help overcome your exam!
- Introduction: Get a thorough breakdown of what the test is and what’s on it!
- Social Studies
- Practice Questions: Practice makes perfect!
- Detailed Answer Explanations: Figure out where you went wrong and how to improve!
Each section of the test has a full review. This study guide covers everything likely to be on the HiSET Exam.
Get your HiSET study guide. It includes review material, practice test questions, and test-taking strategies.
The Mometrix HiSET Secrets Study Guide is filled with the critical information you will need in order to do well on your HiSET exam: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Educational Testing Service (ETS) expects you to have mastered before sitting for your exam.
Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. This study guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Mometrix Test Preparation’s HiSET Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass their High School Equivalency Test. The exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. This study guide includes:
- Practice test questions with detailed answer explanations
- Step-by-step video tutorials to help you master difficult concepts
- Tips and strategies to help you get your best test performance
- A complete review of all HiSET test sections
- Writing – Part I
- Writing – Part II
- Social Studies
The Mometrix test prep team has provided plenty of HiSET practice test questions to prepare you for what to expect on the actual exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
Many concepts include links to online review videos where you can watch instructors break down the topics so the material can be quickly grasped. Examples are worked step-by-step so you see exactly what to do.
This book shows you exactly what the real exam is like. You’ll learn how the test is structured, which topics are tested, and how to approach specific HiSET questions, so there will be no surprises on test day.
You’ll also get HiSET-style exercises, review material, scoring information, and proven test-taking strategies―a comprehensive study program for building the confidence and knowledge you need to perform your very best.
- HiSET Exam Diagnostic Test from the ETS test makers for assessing your test readiness
- Two full-length practice tests that match the actual exam in format and difficulty
- Descriptions and explanations of every test section
- HiSET Exam-style exercises for building your knowledge and confidence
- Strategies for taking the exam – to help you succeed on test day
- Topic-by-topic review of all five subjects: Language Arts-Reading, Language Arts-Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
- Newly expanded answer explanations for the end-of-chapter drills questions throughout the book
This Official Guide includes real HiSET Exam questions, descriptions and explanations of every test section, official scoring information, HiSET Exam-style exercises, and strategies to help students do their best.
With Accepted Inc’s unofficial HISET Preparation Book: Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the High School Equivalency Test you’ll benefit from a quick-but-comprehensive review of everything tested on the exam via real-life examples, graphics, and information.
The content in this book give you that extra edge you need to pass the first time.
Accepted Inc’s HISET Preparation Book offers: A detailed overview of what you need to know for the HISET exam; Coverage of all the subjects over which you will be tested; Practice questions for you to practice and improve; Test tips and strategies to help you score higher.
Accepted Inc’s HISET 2019 Preparation Book covers:
- Language Arts – Reading
- Language Arts – Writing
- Social Studies
- And includes practice test questions
Kaplan’s HiSET Exam Prep provides comprehensive review, online resources, and exam-like practice to help you pass the test. This book is designed for self-study so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule.
This new edition includes an online study plan that will help you track your progress, learn more about the HiSET, and access supplemental study material.
What You will Get in this Book:
- More than 1,000 practice questions in the book and online with answers and explanations
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills you’ll need to pass each of the 5 subtests: Reasoning through Language Arts–Reading, Language Arts–Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
- A full-length practice test for each subject area
- Three chapters are now accessible in the online study plan: Earth and Space Science, Economics, and Geography
- Expert test-taking strategies to help you face the exam with confidence