This post may contain affiliate links. For more information visit our disclosure page
Nowadays, there has been a competition to become a massage therapist. Therefore In order to distinguish yourself from others in this crowd, it is necessary that you become a certified massage therapist. MBLEx (Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination) will help you achieve this goal. So it becomes necessary that you follow the best MBLEx books to pass the MBLEx exam in your first attempt.
MBLEx exam organised by Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB).
The MBLEx books we listed here are suggested by many certified massage therapist who passed their Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination in one go with a very good grade. So if you also want to do the same and become a certified massage therapist you must refer the best MBLEx books.
Best MBLEx Books to Pass the Exam
These are the best MBLEx books which we would like to recommend you to read in order to pass the examination in the first try.
- Mblex Massage Therapy Practice Questions & Study Guide
- MBLEx Secrets Study Guide: MBLEx Exam Review
- MBLEx Study Guide 2019-2020: MBLEx Test Prep and Practice Test Questions
- Massage Test Prep – Complete Study Guide for MBLEx
- MBLEx Study Guide: Test Prep Book & Practice Exam Questions
Massage-Exam, known for its exceptional MBLEx exam preparation website, has now made a selection of MBLEx practice questions available in printed form. 250 questions, answers, and rationales formulated from Massage curriculum textbooks listed on the MBLEx bibliography, will help you understand where you need to focus your attention prior to taking the actual licensing exam.
The practice questions cover all categories of the MBLEx exam including Client Assessment & Benefits & Affects of Techniques, Pathology with Contraindications & Cautions, Massage History, Ethics, Boundaries, Laws & Regulations, Professional Practice, Kinesiology, and Anatomy & Physiology. Along with the practice questions comes a study guide that explains how multiple choice questions are constructed as well as advice and insider tips for passing the MBLEx exam.
This MBLEx exam book is trusted by over 10,000 massage therapist.
This MBLEx study guide includes practice test questions and contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the MBLEx test. Mometrix’s MBLEx test study guide reviews the most important components of the MBLEx exam.
The MBLEx Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. MBLEx Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the MBLEx.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the MBLEx Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
MBLEx Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A guide to kinesiology
- An in-depth look at anatomy and physiology
- An extensive overview of pathology, contraindications, areas of caution, and special populations
- An examination of client assessment, reassessment, and treatment planning
- A breakdown of benefits and physiological effects of techniques that manipulate soft tissue
- A detailed guide of the overview of massage and bodywork modalities/culture/history
- A comprehensive review of guidelines for professional practice
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- An analysis of ethics, boundaries, laws, regulations
It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
MBLEx Study Guide 2019-2020: MBLEx Test Prep and Practice Test Questions for the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Exam offers you real-life examples, graphics, and information, you’ll benefit from a quick yet comprehensive review of everything on the exam! Imagine having your test prep materials easily accessible on your phone or tablet! Ascencia Test Prep’s MBLEx Study Guide 2019-2020 comes with FREE practice questions, digital flash cards, study “cheat” sheets, and 35 test tips, all available online. These convenient materials will give you the edge you need to pass your exam the first time.
Ascencia Test Prep’s MBLEx Study Guide 2019-2020 is a comprehensive book offering readers a full review of the subject matter covered on the MBLEx exam, test tips and strategies, real-world examples, and worked through practice problems. This MBLEx Test Prep book covers:
- The Foundation of Massage
- Professional Practice
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Pathology and Contraindication
- Massage and its Benefits
The new version has been updated with new information, new pictures, and now includes over 3000 test questions and pre-made flashcards that you only need to cut out! Study skills, test-taking techniques, and tips to reduce test anxiety help the student become confident in preparing for the MBLEx.
The information provided is meant to provide the student with the Minimal Effective Dose. Learning this information ensures the student goes into their exam with enough knowledge to pass!
The Fourth Edition of Massage Test Prep’s Complete Study Guide for MBLEx! Not only does Massage Test Prep but the one of the best MBLEx book and most current study guide to date, it offers the most quality of any MBLEx study guide. What does Massage Test Prep have that other study guides don’t?
This MBLEx exam preparation book includes:
- Fill in the blank study guides to use with video lectures (link available in the book)
- Study guide with all answers listed
- 15 practice exams
- One-page study guides
- Flash cards to cut out
- Unlimited online practice exams (link available in book), which are constantly updated with new questions
- Study skills
- Test-taking techniques
- Tips for reducing test anxiety
- Brand new pictures of bones, muscles, and pathologies!
- Crossword puzzles
- Matching assignments
- Labeling assignments
The Test Prep Books MBLex practice test questions are each followed by detailed answer explanations. If you miss a question, it’s important that you are able to understand the nature of your mistake and how to avoid making it again in the future. The answer explanations will help you to learn from your mistakes and overcome them.
Understanding the latest test-taking strategies is essential to preparing you for what you will expect on the exam. A test taker has to not only understand the material that is being covered on the test, but also must be familiar with the strategies that are necessary to properly utilize the time provided and get through the test without making any avoidable errors. Test Prep Books has drilled down the top test-taking tips for you to know.
This MBLEx test preparation book is developed by Test Prep Books for test takers trying to achieve a passing score on the MBLEx exam, this comprehensive study guide includes:
- Quick Overview
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Pathology, Contraindications, Areas of Caution, Special Populations
- Benefits and Physiological Effects of Techniques that Manipulate Soft Tissue
- Client Assessment, Reassessment, and Treatment
- Ethics, Boundaries, Laws & Regulations
- Guidelines for Professional Practice
- Practice Questions
- Detailed Answer Explanations
Each section of the test has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep Books that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the MBLEx test.
Anyone planning to take this exam should take advantage of the MBLEx review material, practice test questions, and test-taking strategies contained in this Test Prep Books study guide.